Press Loft makes it easy to upload images to your account and edit them. It is vital to have images live on your account, but it doesn't end there! To receive downloads and generate coverage, you need to update and upload new content regularly.
In this article you'll learn how to upload images to your account.
The steps to upload images in your Press Loft account vary slightly, depending on the upload option you have selected.
To upload images, log in to your account, go to your Image Library, and click on Upload Images. You have a few options how to upload images to your account.
Uploading images manually
Before you start
- Check our image requirements
- We only accept high-res images
- We only support JPEG image files
You can upload images manually by using the drag and drop option or select files directly from your computer. This allows you to upload 100s of images at a time.
Once you have selected your files, you will see the images starting to upload on your screen.
Once your images have appeared on your account, it's time to edit your images and make them live for journalists to discover!
Read our article here to learn more about how to make your images live for journalists to view
A CSV import has a couple of steps. First, you'll prepare your spreadsheet file of high res image links and product infos outside Press Loft and save it as a CSV file. Next, you'll use our import function to import your images to your account.
Read our full article about CSV upload here
Before you start
- You'll need Microsoft Excel to save or export as a comma separated value (CSV) file.
- You'll need to have a high-res image link for each of your images.
Prepare for import
To prepare your file for import, follow these steps:
- Download our CSV Sample File Template - CSVsamplefile.csv
- Add your product data under the importable fields in the first row (column headings).
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV - File / Save As / CSV (comma delimited)(*.csv)
Importing Images using a Product Feed
In development. If you are interested in utilising an Google shopping feed import feed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org